To ensure that mail from iZotope is delivered to your Gmail Inbox, please add the following iZotope email address to your contacts list (Gmail will always deliver messages from this contact):
- Click the Google Apps icon at the top right, then select Contacts
- Choose Create Contact
- At "Primary Email," enter the above-mentioned addresses
Should you find iZotope mail in your Spam box, you can use Gmail's "Not Spam" button to unmark misclassified mail:
- Open "Spam" folder
- Open the email from iZotope
- Click "Report not spam"
You can also find the "Not Spam" button at the top of spam messages you've opened, so you can also unmark messages from Conversation View.
Desktop Mail Application (Mac)
If you're using the desktop mail app to send and receive emails, you can add iZotope as a contact by selecting an email from us and heading to Message>Add sender to Contacts.
You can also do this directly from your Contacts application.
Follow the steps below to add iZotope to your iCloud email address.
- Open the Contacts icon from icloud.com after logging in
- Click the "+" to add a new contact and type email@example.com as the email address.
You can ensure that mail from iZotope is delivered to your Inbox by adding our "From" address to your Safe List:
- Log on and click the "Mail" tab to get into your mailbox
- Choose "Options" (at the top right, next to "Help")
- Under "Junk e-Mail," choose "Safe and blocked senders"
- Select "Safe senders"
- In the space provided, enter "izotope.com" and click "Add to list"
To ensure that mail from iZotope is delivered to your Yahoo Inbox (and not the Bulk Mail folder), you can instruct Yahoo to filter it to your Inbox:
- Open your Yahoo mailbox
- Choose "Options" to go to the "Mail Options" page
- Choose "Filters" and click "Add"
- In the top row, labeled "From header:", make sure "contains" is selected in the pull-down menu
- Enter "izotope.com" in the text box next to this pull-down menu
- At "Move the message to" (bottom of the screen), select "Inbox" from the pull-down menu
- Choose "Add Filter"
For AOL Webmail, you can ensure that mail from iZotope is delivered to your Inbox by adding the following iZotope e-mail address to your Contact list:
Select "People" at the top-right Choose "Add Contact" below Enter one of the above-mentioned e-mail addresses, a name and click "Add Contact" Repeat the last two steps for each address The addresses then should show up in your contact list.
For AOL version 9.0, you can ensure that mail from iZotope is delivered to your Inbox by adding the following iZotope e-mail addresses to your "People I Know" list:
If you are using an earlier version of AOL, you will need to set your Mail Controls instead:
- Go to "Keyword Mail Controls"
- Select the screen name we're sending our iZotope emails to
- Click "Customize Mail Controls For This Screen Name"
For AOL version 8.0, select "Allow email from all AOL members, email addresses and domains."
- Choose "Next" until the Save button shows up at the bottom
- Choose "Save"
- For AOL version 7.0, include the domain "izotope.com" in the section for "exclusion and inclusion parameters."
Please add the following address to your address book/contact list: