Spire Studio connects to your phone or tablet using a WiFi connection. To start, locate, and connect to the Spire Studio WiFi network in the settings of your phone/tablet. If your phone or tablet will not connect or stay connected to this network, please try the steps below for troubleshooting:
- Restart the app and your phone or tablet
- Toggle WiFi off and back on in your phone/tablet settings
- While the Spire is powered on, go into your iPhone's Settings, then Wi-Fi, and then Forget the Spire's network. Then reboot the Spire and try connecting again the way you normally do.
- Turn off Auto-Join for the Spire's network.
See if using Spire in another part of your home makes a difference- in rare cases, there can be some radio interference that can cause disconnections.
- Try using your Spire Studio with a different phone or tablet, if possible
If you continue to have trouble, please contact us for assistance.