When you first connect your new Spire Studio to your iOS or Android device, you will be prompted to register and update the device. If you run into any trouble during this process, please try the following troubleshooting tips:
- Force quit the Spire app and attempt registering again
- Restart your phone and power cycle Spire Studio by powering it off and back on
- Toggle the WiFi on your phone off and back on, then reconnect to Spire Studio
- Ensure that cellular data is enabled for the Spire app. On iOS, navigate to Settings > Cellular, find Spire in the list and make sure the switch is in the on position. On Android, navigate to Settings > Connections, find Spire in the WiFi list and make sure it is switched on.
- Ensure that you are in a location where you have a decent cellular data connection. This part of the setup relies upon your cellular data rather than a WiFi connection
If you are unable to register after considering these tips, please contact Customer Care for assistance.