If you’d like to try out an iZotope plug-in before purchasing, all iZotope software is available to demo. To start a demo, please select the Try button on the software’s product page on iZotope.com. After this, you’ll be prompted to enter your iZotope account credentials. Once you do your download and trial period will begin.
A serial number is not needed to demo iZotope software. You will be prompted to authorize when you open the software, press the Continue or Demo button to exit the Authorization Wizard to continue your demo.
For the first 10 days after installation, an unauthorized plug-in can run in Trial mode, which offers full functionality with no restrictions*. After 10 days, the plug-in will continue to run in Demo mode. In Demo mode, the plug-in's output will mute briefly every 30 seconds. Aside from this periodic silence, there are no other limitations in Demo mode, and both Trial and Demo mode offers the same feature set as the authorized plug-in.
*Saving and Exporting will be disabled for standalone applications, such as RX and Ozone, in Trial and Demo mode.
Trialing other versions of RX
If you've already got RX installed, you can switch versions to try the others with the steps below:
1) Download the version you'd like to try from Product Downloads or Product Portal.
2) Open the RX standalone application
3) Head to Preferences > Auth and Updates and click "Remove Authorization"
4) At the drop-down menu here, click the version of RX you'd like to switch to
5) Restart RX and you'll be prompted to authorize the new version (click "Continue" to begin a trial)
To demo Exponential Audio software, see our article specifically for that.