Ozone 8 Elements and the Blue Yeti Studio Bundle
If you purchased the Blue Yeti Studio Bundle, you received a copy of iZotope Ozone 8 Elements. Please note that this product is an effect plug-in only and does not install a standalone application for you to run by itself. It is designed to be opened up from within PreSonus Studio One Artist 4, which also came with your Yeti Bundle.
To load Ozone 8 Elements into Studio One Artist, please use the following directions:
1. Open Studio One.
2. Create a new project or open a previous one.
3. Create a new audio track by selecting the 'Track' menu and picking the type you need, such as 'Add Audio Track (mono)'.
4. Proceed to the 'View' menu at the top of the screen and click 'Show Effects'.
5. Navigate in the Effects window to iZotope Ozone 8 Elements.
6. Click and drop the plug-in to the track.
Now you should see Ozone 8 Elements open within Studio One Artist. You will be asked to authorize Ozone 8 Elements the first time you open it. Please use your name, preferred e-mail address, and serial number to authorize the software.
* Blue Yeti bundles previously contained Nectar Elements instead of Ozone 8 Elements. If your bundle includes Nectar Elements, the setup steps are the same as above.
PreSonus Studio Magic Bundle
Neutron Elements is now included in the PreSonus Studio Magic Bundle. You can find your serial number for Neutron Elements inside of your PreSonus account. Just navigate to My Products > Add-ons to locate the plug-in.
Once you have your serial number, please create an iZotope account if you do not have one already. You can use this link to create an iZotope account: https://www.izotope.com/en/create-account.html
After you’ve created an account, please download and install the Product Portal application using the links below.
Once installed, please log into your iZotope account on the Product Portal app. After logging in, please select the Add Serial option and enter in your Neutron Elements serial number.
Then simply click on install option in Product Portal to download and install Neutron Elements.
Ozone 8 Elements is included with some KORG synthesizers. While Ozone 8 Elements does not include a standalone application, it can be run as a plug-in in many host softwares. If you have any questions about your particular host software or have any troubles using Ozone 8 Elements in your host software, please contact our support team who will be happy to help!
TASCAM SERIES 102i and 208i
Neutron Elements is included with TASCAM SERIES 102i and 208i Audio/MIDI interfaces. You should receive a serial number with your TASCAM interface with a serial number for Neutron Elements. To install and authorize Neutron Elements, please follow the steps below:
1. Use the links below to install Product Portal, your central hub for accessing your iZotope products. After installation, launch Product Portal and log in using the email address linked to your iZotope.com account.
2. After logging into Product Portal, click the Add Serial button in the top right corner of the window to enter your Neutron Elements serial number. This button is marked with a barcode and "+" sign icon.
3. Once the serial number has been added to your iZotope account, you can use the Install/Authorize tab in Product Portal to install and activate Neutron Elements. After the installer has been run, you will be able to access Neutron Elements within your DAW as an audio effect insert.