We have seen some cases where Iris 2 encounter a permissions issue due to the default preset save location not having read/write access. Below are some steps to work around this issue in Iris 2.
1. Go to Macintosh HD > Library > Application support > iZotope > Iris 2
2. In the Iris 2 folder find the Iris 2 Library
3. Click and drag this folder to the location below:
Macintosh HD > Documents > iZotope.
4. Open Iris 2 and click the wrench icon at the top left corner to open the preferences.
5. Next to library location click the “set” button
6. Set the location to Documents > iZotope then click open. This will point Iris 2 to the new location.
Once completed you should then be able to save presets in Iris 2 to this new location.