macOS 11 Big Sur
iZotope products have been updated to support macOS 11 Big Sur on Intel-based Macs only. This includes:
- Ozone 9 Elements, Standard and Advanced
- Neutron 3 Elements, Standard and Advanced
- Nectar 3 Elements and Plus
- RX 8 Elements, Standard and Advanced
- Stutter Edit 2
- Dialogue Match
- Tonal Balance Control 2 and Relay
- Insight 2
- RX Loudness Control
- VocalSynth 2
- Trash 2
Head to our Product Portal to download the latest version and get setup.
ARM Silicon chips
All iZotope products will require an update to be compatible with the new hardware. We’d recommend waiting for official compatibility before installing. Check back in on this article for compatibility updates as they become available.
Not yet supported
The following products have not yet been updated for use on macOS Big Sur:
- Vocal Doubler
- Ozone Imager 2
- Iris 2
- All Exponential Audio reverbs
- Legacy products (this includes any previous version of supported products such as Ozone 8, RX 7 and Neutron 2)
iLok licensing with older products
Due to recent changes in the latest operating system releases, PACE iLok authorization is no longer supported for certain older products. See our macOS iLok compatibility chart: Click Here
However, alternative forms of authorization are still available: https://support.izotope.com/hc/en-us/articles/360025815113
For some products, you may not be able to see what you are typing when saving or renaming a Profile or Snapshot (in Dialogue Match).
This does not occur in other dialog Windows like the preset browser. This is currently being worked on, check back for any updates!