Most iZotope expansion packs including the ones for Iris 2, BreakTweaker, Trash 2 and Stutter Edit have their own dedicated installers that you will run to install your expansions. These can be installed directly through Product Portal by selecting the ADD-ONS tab or by logging into your iZotope.com account and selecting the ADD-ONS tab on the left.
Some of these Expansions will require licenses so be sure to register any serial numbers included with your purchase on your iZotope account before attempting to install.
Adding Expansions to an External Drive
To move your expansions or libraries to an external storage drive, please follow these steps:
1) Navigate to this folder:
2) Within this folder, you should see a folder labeled "BreakTweaker Library" or "Iris 2 Library". Please move this library folder to your external storage device.
3) Once you do so, please open BreakTweaker or Iris 2 on your computer and open your preferences for that software.
4) Set the library location to your new location of the BreakTweaker or Iris 2 Library folder.
If your preset pack does not include an installer and instead includes a folder with your presets follow the steps below to add them to your iZotope plug-ins:
1. Download your preset pack and extract the downloaded file (Mac: Double Click. PC: Right Click > Extract). Check our newsletter and our blog for updates on any new releases!
2. Once unzipped, add them to the “Global Presets” folder of the corresponding plug-in.
a) Windows: C:\Users\[USERNAME]\My Documents\iZotope\[iZotope product name]\Global Presets.
b) Mac: MacHD\Users\[USERNAME]\Documents\iZotope\[iZotope product name]\Global Presets
3. Open your plug-in and search the Preset folder to ensure it installed correctly
If the plug-in is already open when you place the preset files, please restart the DAW in order to see the new custom presets.