All iZotope software except free products allow iLok USB authorization, computer and cloud licensing isn't currently supported. However, there are certain older iZotope products that utilize legacy "Interlok" drivers from iLok that are no longer compatible on mac OS 10.14.6+.
Below is a chart of iLok License compatibility:
|Products||Compatible Operating Systems for iLok|
|10.15 - 12.5|
|Ozone 8, 9
Neutron 2, 3
RX 6, 7, 8
RX Loudness Control
Stutter Edit 2
|10.8.5 - 11.0.1|
Trash 2 (+ Trash 1)
Iris 2 (+ Iris 1)
RX Plug-in Pack / RX 5 and below
Ozone 7 and below
Nectar 1, 2
|10.8.5 - 10.14.6* see steps below|
|All free products||Not compatible with iLok|
*You likely need additional drivers for your iLok License Manager software which you can download and install from the link below:
macOS 10.15 (or higher)
iZotope products also support USB authorization to a standard drive. Follow these steps if you're on macOS 10.15 (or higher) and wish to carry any iLok-incompatible licenses with you.
- Launch your iZotope Product or insert it on a track in your DAW.
- Enter your serial number and e-mail address associated with your iZotope account.
- After you log in, click the Advanced arrow to the right of the Authorize and Cancel buttons.
- In the Advanced section, select Store on disk, then select the external USB flash drive you want to use for authorization.
- Press Authorize > Submit.
- Leave the thumb drive connected to your machine. This will allow all users to access the software without having to authorize it to their specific user account.