To edit audio from Adobe Premiere Pro in RX:
- Right-click on an audio clip in your timeline and select ‘Reveal in Finder…’(macOS) or 'Reveal in Explorer' (Windows)
- Open the resulting file in the RX Audio Editor application.
- Perform the required audio edit in RX, and then click File->Overwrite Original File*
*Note that this operation is a destructive edit! We recommend making a backup copy of your original audio file before overwriting the original.
Note: If you have Adobe Audition installed as well, you can follow these steps:
- Right-click on an audio clip in your timeline, and select 'Edit Clip In Adobe Audition'.
- Follow the steps from this KB article