iZotope products have been updated to support macOS 11 Big Sur on Intel-based Macs and Apple Silicon in Rosetta 2 mode.
- Iris 2 (new installer)
- Ozone 9 Elements, Standard and Advanced
- Neutron 3 Elements, Standard and Advanced
- Nectar 3 Elements and Plus
- RX 8 Elements, Standard and Advanced
- RX 9 Elements, Standard and Advanced
- Stutter Edit 2
- Dialogue Match
- Tonal Balance Control 2 and Relay
- Insight 2
- RX Loudness Control
- VocalSynth 2
- Trash 2
- Vocal Doubler
- Ozone Imager 2
- Exponential audio products
Head to our Product Portal to download the latest version and get set up.
Not yet supported
The following products have not yet been updated for use on macOS Big Sur:
- Legacy products (this includes any previous version of supported products such as Ozone 8, RX 7 and Neutron 2)
iLok licensing with older products
Due to recent changes in the latest operating system releases, PACE iLok authorization is no longer supported for certain older products. See our macOS iLok compatibility chart: Click Here
However, alternative forms of authorization are still available: /hc/en-us/articles/6658199993361
For some products, you may not be able to see what you are typing when saving or renaming a Profile or Snapshot (in Dialogue Match).
This does not occur in other dialog Windows like the preset browser. This is currently being worked on, check back for any updates!