Surround plug-ins offer more channels than Stereo. The surround algorithms have much more extensive control of early reflections. There are multiple patterns and many more ways of distributing those reflections. This is especially useful for mixers doing ADR or foley work. Finally, there are additional delays and gain controls to allow these reverbs to work in complex multi-channel mixes.
How do the Surround plug-ins differ from the Stereo plug-ins?
Articles in this section
- Exponential Audio Surround/3D User Guide
- How to uninstall Exponential Audio products
- How to demo Exponential Audio software
- Upgrades for Exponential Audio Products
- Will projects using the stereo reverbs load into the surrounds?
- How do the Surround plug-ins differ from the Stereo plug-ins?
- Exponential Audio Product Activation
- Unable to load or use PhoenixVerb
Still need help?Submit a request