The RX editor automatically saves in-progress work to a cache folder. If you're seeing an error with an existing RX session, or are getting stuck in a loop with RX Connect, you may want to clear the RX session data cache folder. Clearing the RX session data folder will effectively delete all in-progress or unsaved RX work, so please be sure to save or export a backup copy of your work before you proceed...
Steps to clear the Session Data
- Open the RX standalone application (on macOS, this will be found in the Applications folder - on Windows this will be found in the Program Files folder or searchable with "RX Audio Editor")
- Open the RX Preferences and click the Misc tab
- Click the small down arrow found next to Session Data Folder directory
- Click "Show in Finder (macOS) or "Explore" (Windows)
- Once the Session Data folder is open, delete all files within this folder including the "RX Connect" folder