With our latests product release of Neutron 4, RX 10 and Ozone 10 we will only be installing VST3 not VST2, This is because Steinberg, the creator of VST no longer supports VST2 which means we cannot guarantee it will work properly going forward.
What does this mean?
If you have Neutron Pro, Ozone Pro, or RX pro VST2 in your session you’ll need to migrate it to VST3 if you want things to work when you upgrade to the newest versions.
This will help you keep all of your session data when and receive all the new features these new products have to offer.
- Go to preset menu
- Save a custom preset
- Name your preset with the session and track name so you know exactly what track you are referencing
- Delete old VST2 version from your track
- Replace with it with the VST3 version.
- Load your previously saved preset
- Once you install Neutron 4, Ozone 10 or RX 10 this will automatically load with your settings plus all the newest features
- Enjoy your freshly updated products!