On macOS, iZotope products and the audio software they are used with require Full Disk Access in order to function correctly.
Full Disk Access is required to avoid the following issues:
- The standalone version of an iZotope app crashes.
- The DAW crashes when trying to load or playback the project.
- Issues while exporting or rendering audio.
- Long loading times when opening presets.
- iZotope plug-ins are blacklisted by the DAW.
- Plug-In Validation fails in Logic Pro.
More information on Full Disk Access can be found on the Apple website.
Please grant Full Disk Access to all iZotope apps and other audio software:
- Open your Mac's System Preferences and click Security & Privacy.
- Under the Privacy tab, choose Full Disk Access from the sidebar.
- Click the lock icon in the bottom left of the window and enter your macOS password.
- Ensure that your desired app appears in the list. In our example, we want to grant Ableton Live full disk access so that there are no issues using iZotope plug-ins in that DAW.
If it does not appear in this list, click the + icon and add the location of the application. In our example, we are adding Ableton Live 11 from Macintosh HD > Applications > Ableton Live 11.
- Once completed, click the lock icon again.