The graphical interface shows boxes and question marks instead of values or text:
Generally, this issue is caused by corrupted or outdated font files.
- Open the app Font Book from here: Mac HD > Applications > Font Book
- Click All Fonts in the sidebar.
- Select any font in the font list.
- Click Edit > Select All.
- Click File > Validate Selection.
- If corrupted fonts are found, please remove them or replace them with working fonts. You can find more info in this article.
- Restart your computer.
If the issue persists, we recommend to restore the original fonts that came with yout Mac. In order to do so, open the Font Book again and click File > Restore Standard Fonts. Please restart your Computer again afterwards.
The interface of your iZotope product should now be displayed correctly.