When attempting to open Audiolens, an error appears:
Something isn't right. We have detected a missing or faulty installation. Please re-run the insaller and if the issue persists, contact Customer Care.
This issue can occur if one of the Audiolens components is missing or corrupted.
As a first step please run the uninstaller for Audiolens using the steps below.
- Firstly close all running applications.
- You can then uninstall iZotope software by using an uninstall app that is provided in the following location:
(Macintosh HD)/Library/Application Support/iZotope/ Audiolens
The script is in the root-level Library folder, and not in the User-level Library folder.
- Once completed please reinstall following the steps in our ACE for audio lens setup guide linked below:
Installing ACE for Audiolens on macOS
- Close all running applications.
- Enter your Windows Control Panel screen, and select "Uninstall a program" from the Programs category.
- In the next window, locate Audiolens in the list. Right-click it and choose "Uninstall."
- Restart your computer.
- Open Product Portal and install Audiolens again.